Friday, February 1, 2008

Diary 01-02-2008

I felt like an abandoned soul.. Everyone is like ignoring me.. Whenever I ask a question, there'll be no replies from other people.. Whenever I talk, nobody seems to heard what I say.. They just continue on do their stuffs.. For these few days, I've chosen not to talk at all.. I realize it's much more better this way.. I won't feel so hurt inside whenever i've been ignore.. But I can't deny that the feeling of being left out is so so so bad.. Sit down quietly and look around, I found out everyone around have their own companion.. except me.. the only one left out by everyone.. Being threat like I'm not there.. Nobody sees my frown and nobody knows the pain I feel inside.. I'm feeling so miserable.. Once again.. I need to suit myself in and be who other people wants me to be.. An invisible soul~

No comments: