Sunday, March 22, 2009

puzzled

I've been always thinking what's wrong with me. Every time I fall for someone, things just get screwed up. Is this what I deserve? I just hate myself. I've done everything I can to make my life better. Ended up, I didn't manage to change anything AT ALL. This is my fucking life. I don't like the people around me. So do the people around me, they don't like me. I'm tired of living a life like this. How I wish that someone could just pick me out from this world and put me elsewhere. I don't know what to do and where to go. I'm nobody. Even if I distinguish from this place, no one would ever notice. Pathetic but this is me.

1 comment:

David Wong said...

always rmb, in the world, no matter how alone u feel, there's always someone somewhere that cares about you. dont change yourself in accordance to what you think is right, instead try and put urself in another person's shoes looking into your life. Maybe that'll help you get a better view of yourself. But envertheless, rmb there's always one guy somewhere ,that really cares about you. Take Care, And Good Day!! =)