Sunday, May 18, 2008

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet?

a post that i wrote some time ago...

Memorable Saturday
Went out together and spent time together..
After tkd,
You gave me your shoe,
And you barefooted,
Just because you don’t want me to hurt my leg.
That instant,
I can feel the warmth of being love..
That feeling is so true that it really stays in my mind.
When I see you stepping on the stones,
My heart really aches.
I guess this is the feeling of being in love.
The feeling that I’ve always been running away from.
It have been long since I had this feeling of being loved.
It’s so wonderful yet sometimes scary.
I think I need to learn how to face my own feelings.
I got one conclusion to be made for today,
That is,
I love you and I can see the love from you to me.


By amy,

27-04-08 Saturday

No comments: