Monday, May 26, 2008

a letter of love?

this is the feeling of heartache? i don't know.. bt the feeling is so strong that tears uncontrollably rolling out.. I never had this kind of feelings before.. Is this good? or it's bad.. This had proven how much i'm falling for you.. I love you.. and it's not changing.. no matter what's the starting point of our relationship.. but to me i think what important is now and the future.. what's back then is not important.. I understand what you say.. i know you're hurt inside because of the starting point of our relationship is just so unfair to you.. But what matters now is i love you.. and that's because of you.. your attitude, your way of walking, the way you talk, the way you treat ppl and most important how you treat me. All of this.. is the reason i love you.. With no regrets..

p.s. you're mine.. ^_^

2 comments:

leong_mun said...

What.. who's yours??? gek sei.. haha.. people orang punya mother's one.. what to do.. naturally taat kepada parents one.. borned with it.. cannot blame people..

peace_lov3r said...

what?! my donkey is mine.. hmm.. but can share with your mother.. don't worry.. i very nice de.. ^_^