Sunday, June 8, 2008

I can cook part 2

I can cook.. ^_^ Seriously.. I CAN!!! Eventhough it doesn't looks anything like the professional made sushi from sushi king.. but.. it looks like sushi right? I made them.. hohohoho.. so these are the ingredients used..


And the end product~~~~ready or not.. here it comes.. XD

Nice right? For a nubbie chef like me.. I think it looks nice.. hahaha.. tasty.. Well.. all of the sushi shown above is now rolling in my stomach~ Aww.. satisfaction fills me.. *rubbing my own stomach*

2 comments:

Damien said...

Put the sushi on sushi king plate some more. I got this plate too. But didn't tried any sushi making yet. Hahaha.

peace_lov3r said...

ya lo.. the plate nice mar.. actually i did not notice the plate before my friend actually mentioned that it's from sushi king.. XD.. all i can see is just SUSHI~