Sunday, June 1, 2008

memories of Inteyo


Every now and then, I use to think about the happy moments spent around with the people from Inteyo. It's interesting to know different people with different background. It was once a place where I find my own identity- as someone. But then, things just changed. I didn't know when, but it did. Like bumping in another Inteyo friend in a shopping mall, it's just like ordinary first-met-up friends. It's just so different from what i saw/feel during camp or at FHA. I'm wondering, is everybody showing off their fake selfs instead of being themselves. The ones i saw at shopping malls or just who they are. I'm puzzled. It's like meeting up a stranger and start all over again by those self-introducing and exploring who they are from zero. I'm still seeking for what i wanted to most from them. The first impression i got from them, and now, it's so different. Maybe this Tuesday, i might get to find what i wanted. *pondering*

No comments: