Thursday, July 31, 2008

TKD Tournament

On the 26th of July I went for my first tkd tournament at Selama, Taiping. Wow! it was an EYE-OPENING experience for me. Exclude the first time for being at such tournaments, it made me realise that Ave Maria is such a beutiful school. Look at the condition of that school which the tournament was held, fui yoh.. ave maria is like 100x better. Besides a better view in Ave Maria, the hygiene of the place is another issue. There's like tonnes of flies lingering around that place and they particularly like to stand on those dumplings head. My god. Wonder did the flies drop some of their precious next generation on the "heads".

In addition, I think the tournament is quite unfair. The way the judges help the same races with them. When they see different races competing together, they don't even look at how they spar or what. By the end of the round, they'll just raise their flags up without considering how good or bad the the person is. Luckily, my category is almost all chinese, so there's not so much unfairness in the judging. This is the first time I saw all my friends showing their violent-ness. Everyone was like doing their best to hit their opponent for the free-sparring event. One of my friend even went berserk and kicked her opponent's "private part". "piak" and followed by a thud. My god. Poor thing. But she deserves it cause she's the one starting the kicking "there".

I also saw the kids free-sparring. Those primary or they are just kindergarten. So small size. So cute. Wearing the bulky gears and hitting here and there. I enjoy looking at them.


It's an experience that I'll never forget for my life because I think it's a great opportunity to go to these type of tournaments with my friends. By next year, we might not be able to have this kind of gathering together and going tournaments together. Oh ya. The results. Me and Bao got bronze medal for the free-sparring event. Didn't thought that I can get a medal. If you know me you'll know why. I'm very gentle. ^_^ LOLX.

Because of this tournament, I met one of my very very old friend which I knew since primary 1. We lost contact like 2 years ago. It was quite shocking that I saw her there cause she actually walk over and asked me whether I remember her. I didn't really recognize her at the first place cause she really changed a lot, in appearance I mean. She lose a lot of weight. We exchanged phone number and even planned a meet up with our primary friends. It's great to hang out with her again. It reminds me of my 6 years of primary life which she always play a role in it. Before school, after school, those times which we laughed and grew up together.


Fat hao-ing after finishing my lunch..

The retard look on my face. haha. Friends 4 eva.

4 comments:

leong_mun said...

Wha.. i like bao.. haha..

peace_lov3r said...

chieh.. looked at bao only.. didn't looked at me.. sad..

Damien said...

Wah get bronze medal hor... next time see you have to avoid a bit... cannot make you angry loo

peace_lov3r said...

hoho.. what la.. don't worry.. cause actually all the people also quite cha siu one.. so i'm not that violent.. i'm still your gentle + cute sister.. hahaa..