Wednesday, February 25, 2009

random

If you ask me, how's life in kampar? I would definately say it's boring shyte. I also don't understand why i've chosen here. Recalling back, i think the reason is someone said it's nearer to ipoh and you can come and find me. Excuse me, how often is it so? I would say that i've made the wrong choice coming here. Why am i so damn moody everyday? I think i'm just lying to myself that you still love me the same. I can't stand that myself is keep telling me this but the fact is that you're leaving me. You're walking out from my life bit by bit. You're just afraid that i can't accept this "devastating" fact that you don't want me anymore. I understand that there's nothing last forever. Love is just something i hunger for since i'm small. I always wanted to have love, but it seems impossible. You will never understand what i've been through. Everytime i own something, it'll soon be someone else's. This is life this is me.

No comments: