Tuesday, December 2, 2008

SPM is over

okays. SPM is over. Everyone knows that right? At least it's over for me. If you ask me how was it, I can say it's nt as easy as I thought it will be and it's not as hard as everyone thought it'll be. Finishing spm means a new path of life. What i wanna be in the future? oh.. seems like it's so so so blur. I actually don't know. Even if i know there's still lots to think about. Sometimes i've been thinking, why i didn't come from a wealthier family. Ah well, it's not something that i can choose right? I can't choose wehre i came from bt i got the power to change where i'm going to be in the future. hmmm.. my big plan for my long holiday. Well, firstly, i'm going to work. Which i've started. Secondly i would wanna save some money for vacation. What's holiday without going for a trip elsewhere then ipoh? Thirdly, i've got no idea yet.. So.. first and second.. that's what i'm going to do for my long long holiday.. ^_^

1 comment:

Damien said...

Heard from Ah Cha that you are currently working. Good start. Bought a notebook from disneyland for you. Now planning to go back Ipoh on 27th Dec. See you then.